The Rope Bat™ Jr. 27 Inch Hitting System For Only $85.00
The Rope Bat™ Jr. 27 inch Hitting System is recommended for younger hitters, ages 4 to 11 years old and also for older players, including professionals, to use for one hand drill training. The Rope Bat™ helps to solve several mechanical problems, so batters can better connect, correct, and perfect their swing swing with a real bat. This also ultimately helps reduce frustration for the hitters and also their coaches.
Please remember, this is NOT a toy! With Dr. Long’s “Whip Action” Rope Bat™ Hitting System 33, hitters cannot:
- Cast the bat or throw the barrel out too early
- Loop the bat, or drop the barrel below the plane of the pitch
- Hitch, or drop their hands before taking them to the ball
For young kids, traditional bats are heavy, bulky and cumbersome. This can make it difficult to be a successful hitter, gain confidence, and learn the fundamentals of a good swing. It can also result in developing poor techniques, as kids will compensate just to make contact. Developing poor techniques when younger means a coach will have to teach them the correct techniques again, as they get older.
The Rope Bat Jr. 27 Hitting System™ with the patented Rope Bat Swing Trainer™ is designed for beginners and their coaches. It has a smaller head to make it easier for younger players to use. It’s an ideal self-correcting tool for teaching youngsters how to swing correctly before bad habits are developed. Our recommended training balls* are also included with every shipment.*
Made in the USA. US Patent #9,387,382
Schools can use our Texas CMBL#1320550325600 / 497297 (Better Baseball Texas)
Those who bought the Rope Bat™ Jr. 27 inch Hitting System also bought:
- Personalized Hitting Plan and monitoring from Coach Long (money back guarantee)
- An extra 12-pack of special Rope Bat™ approved training balls*. Saves time and energy!
Tips From The Coach
- The Rope Bat™ Jr. 27 inch is great for one hand drills with older players, too. One hand swing training is great to strengthen players’ top and bottom hands during drills and to build bat speed.
- The Rope Bat™ Jr. 27 inch can be used to hit balls (never real baseballs, softballs or other hard balls, but only soft, light training balls) off a tee, soft toss from the side, or underhand or overhand from in front, just like normal batting practice.
Rope Bat™ Customer Review
Such a great tool!! My daughter did her reps and then hit 3 doubles!! Thank you!!
– Jeanne B. L.
*The Rope Bat™ Swing Trainer MUST ONLY be used with rubber (Smushballs®), plastic (WIFFLE™), or light weight training balls such as INCREDIBALLS® or HIT ANYWHERE BALLS®
- Wiffle® is a registered trademark of The Wiffle Ball, Inc. Shelton, CN • www.wiffle.com
- Smushballs® is a registered trademark of Smushballs, Inc., Payson, UT • www.smushballs.com
- Easton® Softstitch IncrediBalls is a registered trademark • website not available
- Hit Anywhere Balls is a product of Anywhere Sports LLC, Irvine, CA • www.anywheresportsusa.com