This privacy statement applies to the web sites and and/or mobile apps provided by the Rope Bat.™ This Privacy Statement governs your use of our Sites and Apps, regardless of how you access or use them. By “Sites”, we mean any website or URL of ours that we have linked to this Privacy Statement and all features, applications, content, and downloads that are operated by us and that are available through the Sites. By “Mobile Apps” and “Apps”, we mean our products and services that we make available via mobile telecommunications platforms and/or through social networking platforms or app stores. Each time you access and/or use the Sites or Apps, you agree to be bound by and comply with all of the terms of this Privacy Statement. Please follow common sense whenever disclosing personal information on this Site.
We encourage you to review our complete Privacy Statement in detail, as it includes important information, but provided is a short summary for convenience. You can also link to specific topics by using our Table of Contents.
– Overview –
We take many special precautions to protect the privacy of children under 18.
- At our websites, online services or apps intended for children, we do not collect personal contact information (like full name, e-mail address, phone number or home address) from children without the consent of a parent or legal guardian, except in limited circumstances authorized by law.
- We collect some information (like IP address, mobile device UDID, operating system, etc.) automatically and use technology like cookies to provide functionality and support our operations. We do not permit interest-based advertising on Sites or Apps directed to children under 18 or where we have actual knowledge that a child is under 18.
- We do not ask for more personal information than is necessary for a child to participate in an activity.
- We take steps to prevent children from posting or publicly disclosing personal contact information.
- Parents can ask us to update or delete their children’s information.
What We Collect – Adults and Teens
We collect information from adults and teens to serve your needs, manage our content and advertising, operate efficiently, and improve our products and services.
- We collect personal contact information, like e-mail address or phone number, from consumers 18 or older when voluntarily submitted, including when needed to fulfill transactions. Registration may be required to use some Sites, services or Apps.
- We may obtain information from commercial sources and combine it with information we have collected.
- Certain information may be collected automatically at our Sites or Apps, like your IP address, UDID, browser setting, operating system, referring domain, language preferences, mobile carrier if you are using a mobile device, general location (e.g., zip code, but not specific address without consent) and other information.
- Third parties may also collect certain information via our Sites or Apps.
- You may be able to post or upload content, like comments, reviews, photos, etc. Registration may be required.
- Filtering technology is used to prevent children from posting personal contact information without parental consent.
Cookies and Technology
- Our Sites, services and Apps use technology, like cookies and web beacons, to manage registrations or access to certain features, store your settings and preferences, conduct age-screening, offer you personalized content, shop, help us understand the features that appeal to visitors, and manage advertising, among other things.
- We also work with third parties who offer analytics or deliver targeted ads online or through Apps. They use technology and collect device identifiers, such as your IP address or mobile UDID, and information on your activities, to do so. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads but will still see ads, although they may be less relevant to you.
- Tools are available to help you control some of these technologies.
Use of Information
We use all information we collect to provide and improve our products and services, understand our consumers, and manage content and advertising.
We respect your choices about receiving promotional offers and updates from us.
Your device may allow you to block or manage push notifications, location information, in-app purchases, or ability to access the web.
We may share information:
- Within our family of companies, and with our agents and service providers.
- With third parties for marketing purposes, with your consent, except, as is customary with catalogue businesses, we will share mailing addresses (but not e-mail addresses) with other catalogue companies whose products and services may be of interest to you unless you opt out.
- As necessary to satisfy a legal request, protect property or personal safety, when a business is bought or sold, or as otherwise allowed or required by law.
Our Sites or Apps may link to or use other content from the Internet, including content offered by third parties that we do not control and whose privacy and data collection practices may differ from ours. Your computer or mobile device settings may allow you to block or partially block web access, but those settings may not be effective in all cases.
– Other Important Information –
We strive to maintain the security of information but cannot guarantee that information security measures are fail-safe
Our Location; Data Transfers
This Site and the servers that make this Site available may not be located in your country of residence and are governed by U.S. law. By using this Site, you agree to the transfer, collection, processing and use of data by this Site and us.
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time by posting the updated Privacy Statement online. We will not change how we handle previously collected information without providing notice.